Over the last couple of years I have put together some resources for those who wish to start and develop a meditation practice.
- Podcast - Behind The Thoughts Podcast. This podcast covers how to start to a meditation practice, dealing with obstacles to meditation, and exploring different meditation tools. Listen from the or dip in where you want to. A description of each episode is by each link. Each episode includes a short meditation session.
- Videos - This Vimeo page contains three groups of videos (though the last one is a single video):
- A series of 32 videos that I ran during the COVID lockdown in April and May 2020. Each episode starts with a short talk about an aspect of meditation, followed by a meditation session. The videos were designed to help someone build a meditation practice, and deal with some of the obstacles and struggles that can arise within meditation.
- There are also three meditation instruction videos that I made for Andy Mort’s The Haven website, a place for ”Creative Introverts and Highly Sensitive Gentle Rebels”.
- Finally short meditation video that was used as an introduction on both days of Micro Camp in August 2021.
- Book - An eBook to help you build a meditation practice. The book also offers tips for how meditation can help introverts and highly sensitive people, while also offering general meditation guidance for anyone interest in the subject.
- Finally click on the Meditation category in the Archive page of this site to access any posts that I have written related to meditation.
If you any questions about meditations arising from the material linked to here, please do contact me.