Through May I am streaming twice weekly meditation sessions on YouTube. For those who cannot make the live stream, all of the videos are archived on my Vimeo page. The schedule can be seen here. As a compliment to the live sessions, I am writing daily short pieces on tips and advice for meditation.
I am calling these brief posts, May Meditation Nudges. Here are the topics and links for the first week.
- Day 1 The Meditation Posture
- Day 2 Beware of looking for good and bad meditations
- Day 3 Meditation Timer
- Day 4 Frequency - how often and for how long?
- Day 5 Familiarization
- Day 6 Meditation is a marathon not a sprint
- Day 7 Motivation & Dedication
I hope that you can make the May meditations.
If you want to find out more, I’d love to hear from you. Just click here.